Students Letting Agents, Landlords & HMO

(Houses of Multiple Occupation)

Students and Landlords housing CardiffIncreased occupancy equals increased risk. The risk of fire is far greater in a property of multiple occupation. The means of vacating the property must be as simple and as efficient as possible. By law all locks must conform to BS8621: 2007. – (High security locks with key less egress.)

Chambers Lockwork will supply and fit a Euro lockcase, together with high security escutcheons and a security thumbturn cylinder.


If you are a new tenant do you know how many keys are out there to your property? It maybe advisable to replace your lock cylinder.

Get a quote

We provide a fair and friendly service to all our customers and take on all types of jobs from small domestic work to large commercial projects.